As we grow, so do you
At Square One, we have two core values; excellent customer service and positive company culture. Our relationship with both our customers and our employees is key.
Established in 2010, and based in Bristol, we have experienced an exciting level of growth over the past 18 months. However, this is only the beginning; the more customers we work with, the more brilliant people we need to join us.
As we keep growing, our aim is to continue to promote from within wherever possible by developing skills internally. We’re heavily focused on employee development through regular training and appraisals.
When it comes to development and training, flexibility and adaptability is key for us and our team as it allows us to tailor each person’s development plan to work for their skill set, aspirations and learning styles.
Training and development is a consistent focus from day one; right from your core induction training, through to appraisal discussions, conferences, partner product training, external training days. We also recognise that your training options should not just be limited to your job skills, but that your natural strengths and personal passions are also important to your overall health and well-being, which benefits everyone!
Our rewards are more than just cash incentives, but our competitive salaries and additional incentives are a great start.
At Square One, our collaborative team-based structure means that we like reward and celebrate our successes is fun as well as rewarding as we celebrate regularly as a team with team social events.
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission and/or annual bonuses (depending on position)
- 21 days holiday + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days
- Discounted mobile handsets
- Free mobile SIMs – for all employees and their wife, husband or partner
- Free on-site parking available
- Quarterly team events
- Monthly incentives
- Training and development plans – tailored to your skill set and learning style
We never forget the importance of health and well-being, both for yourself and your family. There’s a high level of trust amongst our team which stems from our all-inclusive, supportive culture that we’ve all worked hard to build. This combination means that we’re able to offer extra benefits such as…
- Flexible/remote working
- Training options for natural skills and personal passions as well as job skills
- An extra day off each year to celebrate your birthday properly with your friends and family
…whilst still remaining a high-performing, successful team.