Flexible hosted VoIP phone systems that keep you in control
Never miss a call – maximise employee productivity
Square One offers complete hosted VoIP solutions for your business, with an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities, via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you, the administrator, to easily manage your environment whilst enabling your employees to maximise their productivity.
Save money with a Square One hosted VoIP solution; we offer extremely competitive on-net rates over a business-grade network. Hosted solutions come with very little upfront expenditure, allowing you to spread the cost over time.
Your business will never miss a call from a customer, no matter what. Disaster recovery can perform tasks such as failing over to a mobile number to ensure no calls are missed.
Future-proof your business
With the ISDN switch-off looming, all businesses will need to switch to VoIP eventually. Our hosted VoIP solutions will safeguard your business for the foreseeable future, ensuring your phone system does not become obsolete.
Our solutions are easily scalable and capable of accommodating hundreds of users and multiple sites, meaning your business will be supported no matter how much it grows.
Case Study: Medical Connections
“Used this company to set up a new phone system for our office and I can’t fault them.” – Lewis Nelson, Financial Director, Medical Connections
Find out how Square One supplied Medical Connections with the advanced telephony features they needed – at half the cost of their old system!
- Secure – built in business continuity and disaster recovery with call re-routing
- Reliable – guaranteed 99.9% uptime backed by supplier SLA
- Scalable – easy to add and remove users
- No hardware – complete PBX functionality without the hardware
- Enhanced mobility through seamless remote operation
- Cost-effective solution (free calls) – Free calls to UK local, National and Mobile
- Generous inclusive bundles
- Simple, clear pricing
- Reliable carrier-grade platforms
- We work with best-in-class partners
Advanced features include:
- Advanced hunt groups
- Voice messaging with voicemail to email facility – great for when your customers are on the go
- Unlimited levels of auto-attendant
- UC Business mobile application to include IM&P and video calling
- Answer, hang up, transfer or place a call on hold with the touch of a button, and know who is calling before you answer
- 24/7 network monitoring
- Service assurance
- End-to-end service
- Latest functionality – audio conferencing to improve team communications and productivity
- Conferencing and screen collaboration
- Flexible number portability – retain your office numbers
- Automatic call distributor (ACD) for call centres
- Call recording with 6 months’ storage – train and coach new employees and/or record key call information. Fully GDPR compliant.
- Full integration with CRM
- In-depth call analytics
- Skype for Business plugin available