30 November 2021
Recently, all of our Sales and Account Management team went through the 8×8 Sales Enablement accreditation with 8×8 University. Over the course of 9 hours, 8×8 spoke about USP’s, Unified Communications as a service and Contact Centres as a service.
As Square One Network is a telecommunications service provider that puts the customer first, we thought it would be good to complete the 8×8 accreditation to help us understand more how we can bring you the best communication solutions.
What is Unified Communications?
Unified communications means a cloud-based platform which allows you to text, talk, video call and collaborate without any disruptions.
The 5 main benefits of Unified Communications as a service are:
- Boost productivity – with a single cloud-based platform, your team can be more productive
- Flexible working – UC work across multiple devices, giving your employees freedom and confidence to work from anywhere
- Reduce costs – with your communication in the cloud, you can move from a CapEx to OpEx model, giving you more flexibility to adapt and scale
- Scalable solutions – as your business grows, you can make quick and easy changes without investing in any additional infrastructure
What is the 8×8 Sales Enablement Accreditation?
The programme covers:
- The cloud communications market and competitive landscape
- Moving customers to the cloud
- Identifying key 8×8 strengths and differentiators
- Discussing 8×8 CCaaS features and functionality
- 8×8 product families, bundles and packaging options
- Pitching 8×8
We are very happy to say that we have passed the accreditation and will be utilising our new skills from here on out.
Who is 8×8?
8×8 Inc is a global leading provider of cloud communications and customer engagement solutions. The solutions include cloud-base voice, contact centre, video, mobile and CPaaS for small, medium, enterprise and public sector businesses.