With fully managed leased lines you’ll receive a high speed, high performance connection which isn’t shared by anyone else.
In other words, leased lines only carry data, voice and video from your company. This means those multiple business applications can be used with ease on a daily basis, boosting the business’ performance. It also means you’ll be able to move onto hosted telephone systems, which could save you costs in the long run.
- As an uncontended, symmetrical broadband, your upload and download speeds will be the same with a leased line
- The line can be easily scalable and is available from 10MB to 10GB. Therefore, you can pay less for quieter months
- Low latency
- Guaranteed SLAs
- Leased lines often come with static IP addresses
- The line has to be physically installed with can result in some downtime. However, you could invest in a disaster recovery plan in order to negate this
- It can be an expensive options with high monthly rates, plus installation fees which can vary according to how far away the office is from the exchange box
- If you’re not planning on using hosted telephony, you will need to organise your landline phone plan separately, or have it as an add-on